Sign Up Application
Applications for the Boss Hog Cook-off will be taken on a first-come basis with space limited to the first 42 teams. A list of the current teams can be found on the Teams page.
All teams spots are full, but you may still fill out the application to join our waiting list.
Rules for Our Event
- Applications for the 12th Annual Boss Hog Cook-Off will be taken on a first-paid basis with space limited to the first 42 teams.
- Teams will be provided with: 20 x 40 space, water, electricity, shared outdoor restrooms open to public & shared indoor hospitality room (for teams, judges and volunteers only).
- Set-up will begin at 8 a.m. May 12th & must be completely set up by 3 p.m. Winners will be announced at 3 p.m. May 13th & teams are asked to remain on site until gates close at 4 p.m. A fine of $100.00 will be charged if a team leaves before 4 p.m.
*We encourage Thursday set up; however, sites will not be available until 3:00 p.m.
- All golf carts or recreational vehicles are prohibited from riding on the grassy center field of the Boss Hog Cook-Off. All operators of golf carts or recreational vehicles must be 16 years of age or older.
- Four legged friends are encouraged to attend but must be contained while gates are open to the public (Friday, 5:00 - 11:00 and Saturday, 10:30 - 4:00). Please make sure you CLEAN UP after them!
- Teams are to park in the gated lot to the left of the center field. Any other vehicles must use the public parking areas. Only one vehicle is allowed at each cook site.
- Teams are encouraged to sell samples to the public. Teams are expected to provide their own paper goods & money to make change for the public.